Sun, Sep 24|
Guided by our Pirate Code we hosted an open program, where everyone aboard participated in all tasks, shared their talents and connected with fellow pirates and nature. Our voyage started and ended in Bilbao. Once we set our sails, we chose the course according to the weather and the spirit aboard.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2023, 10:00 AM – Oct 01, 2023, 4:00 PM
Bilbao, Spain, Ramón de la Sota Kaia, 1, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
About the voyage
Important: before booking this trip, you need to be selected, and for that you need to fill out THIS FORM.
Piratas do Amor is a group of people inspired by life at sea and united in the pursuit of a more creative and connected existence in the world. Far away from social norms and the distractions of modern life, this voyage is an invitation to explore new horizons of life on Earth. Guided by a PIRATE CODE, we facilitate an open program, where everyone aboard participates in all tasks, shares their talents and connects with fellow pirates and nature.
Our voyage starts and ends in Bilbao. Once we set our sails, we choose the course according to the weather and the spirit aboard. We will try to do a mix of coastal and open ocean sailing and spend quality time anchored in some of the beautiful places along the way: Laredo, Santander, San Sebastián and Pasaia, just to name a few options.
We offer 13 spots for participants and 2 residencies for artists in the fields of music, video making & performance.
If you are up for the adventure, APPLY NOW.
Socially conscious price:
Participants can choose a contribution according to their financial possibilities:
- Reduced: EUR 690 → If you need some financial support
- Normal: EUR 790 → The fair price to cover the costs for Atyla Foundation
- Abundant: EUR 890+ → You pay the cost of Atyla and contribute an extra amount to Piratas do Amor
Professional artists can apply for a residence, and pay EUR 190 plus sharing their superpowers and contribute to the greater mission of Piratas do Amor.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Pirate Bandana (textile from industrial waste)
- Official languages on board: English with support in Spanish
- Duration of the trip: 6 days.
- Length of the trip (estimated): 250 nautical miles (~460 km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar, bedding.
- Check the exact locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.